Alessandro Lenarda was born in Venice in 1939. After his classical and musical highschool studies, he graduated in architecture in the faculty of Venezia. His teachers were Carlo Scarpa, Bruno Zevi, Giancarlo De Carlo, Ignazio Gardella, Franco Albini and Giuseppe Samonà. He began his career in 1962, devoting himself mainly to interior architecture and design, focusing in glasswork technologies. Since 1964 his works are exposed in the Historical Archive of Contemporary Arts (ASAC) of Biennale Internazionale d’Arte of Venice. Some of his art works are part of the artistic heritage in the museums of Venice, Altare, Munich, London, New York, Pirano, Holon-Telaviv and in the “Collezione Farnesina Design” installed in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In 1964, 1966, 1970 and 1972, he exposed his works in the Biennale Internazionale d’Arte in Venice. During the Centenary Edition of Biennial, he participated as a special guest in the “Biennial Murano Glass” exposition. He had 3 recognitions, one of honor in the “Compasso d’Oro” contest. In 2001 some students from the Faculty of Arts and History at La Sapienza University in Rome, studied some of his works. Since 1976 he is an ordinary member of Tiberina Academy of Rome. Some of his works are part of the historical collection of “Compasso d’Oro” and they have been recognized as an “exceptional artistic and historical interest” and included in the “Cultural Heritage of the Nation” by Ministerial Decree.
VOLO | Panchina
Panchina in acciaio Corten™ con braccioli con schienale