- la nuova collezione Vienna firmata dall’architetto francese Jean Nouvel - una serie di moduli che possono essere utilizzati in molteplici combinazioni per dare forma ad una chaise longue o a divani di lunghezze differenti;
- i nuovi lavori frutto della collaborazione con Paolo Piva;
- la sedia da pranzo Leslie disegnata da Soda Designers
Salone Internazionale del Mobile, Milano
PAD 20, Stand D 16
Wittman is the only Austrian company to be present at the world’s most important event for domestic furniture: the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in Milan, Italy. From April 12 to 17, 2011, the traditional manufacturer will be showing highlights of its current collection (Hall 20, Booth D 16):
• collection Vienna by French architect Jean Nouvel – a series of radically reduces modules which can be arranged in a variety of ways;
• new works as well as design classics by Paolo Piva, reflecting his inimitable gift for creating elegant and comfortable furniture;
• dining chair Leslie by Soda Designers, putting a new slant on traditional deep-buttoned upholstery.
Like all Wittmann furniture, the exhibits are fully handmade in Wittmann’s own workshop. They stand for highest standards in design, quality and sustainability.
Salone del Mobile Milano
Hall 20, Booth D 16